Sneeze Guard & Glass Partition Installation Services
At Glass Solutions, we understand that you want to give your customers and employees a safe, healthy place to work, eat, or shop. This is why we design and install custom glass sneeze guards for Durham businesses.
We can help you protect food, build a partition between a dining and service space, or place a shield between employees and customers. Let us help you meet those goals with one of our high-quality partitions.
How Sneeze Guards Protect Your Business from COVID-19
Sneeze guards are most commonly seen in buffet restaurants to protect food from the people who are dining at open tables. But, with the spread of the coronavirus, the sneeze guard has taken on a new role.
They are now used to create a “breath barrier” between employees and customers. This is especially important when it’s impossible to be six feet apart. The partitions can block aerosol transmission of COVID-19 which minimizes the risk of spreading the virus.
Walmart, Sam’s Club, Harris Teeter, and other grocery stores began installing sneeze guards at the registers and in pharmacies as the number of COVID-19 cases grew. Research shows they can greatly reduce the spread of infection between front-line employees and the people they serve.
Even as the number of COVID-19 cases falls, having a partition up can still protect everyone from seasonal colds and the flu. A cold or flu outbreak at your business can impact profits and productivity.
What Types of Businesses Use Custom Sneeze Guards?
Any business that provides essential services and “client-facing” work can benefit by adding custom sneeze guards. Sneeze guards are being installed in:
- Grocery stores and retail establishments
- Healthcare locations – dentists, chiropractors, etc.
- Car mechanic offices.
- Post office and shipping centers
Installing a Sneeze Guard for Maximum Effectiveness
For maximum effectiveness, your sneeze guard should extend 30 to 36 inches high from a desk or counter, which is typically 30 to 42 inches from the floor. This will protect even the tallest customers.
At Glass Solutions, our experienced technicians can work with you to determine what size sneeze guard you need to ensure an appropriate coverage area. When you trust our team to install your sneeze guard, you can expect:
- High-Quality Glass: With a clear, attractive piece of glass, there’s no visibility barrier. Tempered glass is strong, clear, and easy to maintain compared to poor-grade acrylic.
- Added Pass-through: If you need to pass money, documents, or other items to your customers easily, we can add a small pass-through at the bottom of the window that won’t affect the breath barrier of your partition.
- Extra-Large Width: If you have a wide counter, such as at a hotel, we can install your glass partition to be several feet wide if necessary.
- Cost-Effective: You’ll find our strong, tempered glass requires minimal support. This reduces the installation cost, while improving aesthetics, and preventing visibility blocks.
- Added Security: We can use security glass, like wired mesh glass or laminated glass to provide you with added protection.
When you choose to work with the commercial glass experts at Glass Solutions, you can feel confident that you are working with professionals who will work efficiently to create partitions that are built to last.