Windows play an important role in a person’s home. They can protect your home (and your belongings) from harsh weather elements, and theft. Windows can also offer privacy and increase the aesthetic appeal of your home. While most modern-day windows are built to be more energy efficient, as a result of changing seasons, temperature fluctuations, and everyday life, you may need to repair the windows in your home.
At Glass Solutions, we are experts at window repair and replacement in Raleigh, NC. Locally owned and operated, we offer FREE estimates on our competitively priced window services.
Home Window Repair Services
At Glass Solutions, we are the area’s leading experts for window repair services in Raleigh, NC. Here are some of the types of glass window repair services we currently offer:
- Double-pane windows with sliding blinds
- Decorative glass with matching sidelights
- An all-weather glass that meets or exceeds regulations
- Energy-efficient glass
- Hurricane-rated laminated glass
- Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Windows
- Insulated Glass Repair
- And More!
Contact us today for specific information related to the type of window repair services you need. We currently offer home window repair in Raleigh, NC and throughout the Triangle including Durham, Cary, Wake Forest, Apex, Garner, and surrounding areas. Not sure whether you need window repair or window replacement? Schedule an on-site consultation with one of our experts today, and we’ll be glad to offer professional guidance.
Should You Repair Your Window or Replace It?
Replace Your Windows If…
- Your window is broken.
- You are making upgrades to your home and want a different look.
- Your windows are a single pane.
- You consistently see condensation between your window panes.
- You can easily hear outside noises through your closed windows.
Read more about the Residential Glass Services we offer.
Benefits of Home Window Repair
There are a number of reasons why repairing your damaged window is important, and will most likely save you money in the long run! The following are some of the benefits:
- Repair is often more cost-effective than replacement
- Increased energy efficiency (for lower utility bills)
- Less air escape in or out of windows (improves air circulation and comfort within the home)
- Allows you to preserve historic home features (rare windows in historic homes)