Sneeze Guard & Glass Partition Installation Services in Garner
Custom glass sneeze guards and partitions help to provide a safer environment for your customers and employees in Garner and surrounding areas. While they may have gained popularity due to the COVID-19 pandemic, sneeze guards and petitions have always been an integral part of providing a safe and healthy place to work, eat, or shop. Our custom glass sneeze guards and petitions create an attractive, high-quality way to provide a safe and healthy environment.
Why Your Business Needs a Sneeze Guard
While sneeze guards have always been used in buffet restaurants to shield food from people who are eating at nearby tables, they have taken on a new role due to the coronavirus.
These glass partitions are now used to create a “breath barrier” between employees when maintaining a physical distance of six feet isn’t possible. They can help to minimize the risk of spreading germs and illnesses.
Do Glass Partitions Work to Stop COVID-19?
Research has shown that sneeze guards can greatly reduce the spread of infection between front-line employees and the people they serve. Chances are you’ve seen them at work at Walmart, Sam’s Club, and other stores, especially near the registers to create a barrier between employees and customers.
Glass partitions can also be helpful during flu season. Preventing a flu outbreak among your employees can minimize the chance of people calling out. This can lead to a loss of productivity and profits.
What Businesses Use Custom Sneeze Guards?
A variety of Garner businesses can benefit from using custom sneeze guards. These include:
- Grocery stores and retail establishments
- Healthcare locations – dentists, chiropractors, etc.
- Car mechanic offices.
- Post office and shipping centers.
Basically, any business that provides essential services and “client-facing” work can benefit from using custom sneeze guards and partitions.
Installing a Sneeze Guard for Maximum Effectiveness
At Glass Solutions, we know what it takes to install a sneeze guard for maximum effectiveness. Your barrier should extend 30 to 36 inches high from a desk or counter. These are typically 30 to 42 inches high from the fall. This will protect even the tallest customers and ensure maximum protection.
When you hire us, our experienced technicians will work with you to determine the correct width and height to ensure an appropriate coverage area. A custom shield can provide you with:
- High-Quality Glass: A clear, attractive piece of glass mean there’s no visibility barrier.
- Extra Large Width: If you have a wide counter, such as at a hotel, we can install your glass partition to be several feet wide if necessary.
- Added Pass-through: If your business requires a pass-through at the bottom of the window to exchange money, documents, or other items, we can add a small area at the bottom of the window. This won’t affect the breath barrier of your partition.
- Cost-Effective: Our strong, tempered glass requires minimal supports, reducing the cost of installation, improving aesthetics, and preventing visibility blocks.
- Added Security: When security glass is used, it can provide an added layer of protection. This can be in the form of mesh or laminated glass.
We use tempered glass that is strong, clear, and easy to maintain rather than poor-grade acrylic that can crack, etch, and become hazy. When you choose to work with Glass Solutions, you are working with a company that brings several decades of commercial glass experience along with it. You can feel confident that you are working with a professional and reliable team that will make sure that your partitions are stable and build to last.