Do you need reliable home window replacement or repair in Cary? There are many options for home window replacement. Different types of home windows have different pros and cons that will impact your home’s insulation, energy efficiency, durability, and more.
Home window replacement helps homeowners save money on energy bills, maintain the home resale value and enjoy their home all year long. If your windows need repairing or replacing, our glass experts are ready to help you.
Why Should You Repair or Replace Your Home Window?
There are many reasons why you may need to get your windows fixed. If your windows frequently fog up or you feel a draft coming from your windows, you may have an issue with seals. Additionally, if you have single-pane windows they lose much more heat than double or triple-pane home windows. This is because they let out and absorb more of the heated and cooled air than insulated home windows do.
Home Window Repair Services
At Glass Solutions, we are the number one team for window repair services in Cary, NC. Here are some of the glass window repair services we currently offer:
- Double-pane windows with sliding blinds
- Decorative glass with matching sidelights
- An all-weather glass that meets or exceeds regulations
- Energy-efficient glass
- Hurricane-rated laminated glass
- Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Windows
- Insulated Glass Repair
- And More!
Contact us today for specific information about the type of window repair services you seek. We currently offer window repair in Cary, and throughout the Triangle, including Durham, Wake Forest, Raleigh, Apex, Garner, and neighboring areas.
Are you unsure if what you need is window repair or window replacement? Schedule an on-site consultation with one of our expert team members today, and we’ll be glad to offer professional guidance.
Should You Repair Your Window or Replace It?
You should replace your windows if”¦
- Your current window is broken.
- You are making upgrades to your home and want a new look.
- Your windows are a single pane.
- You often see condensation between your window panes.
- Outside noises coming through your closed windows are a source of disturbance.
Read more about the Residential Glass Services we offer.
Benefits of Home Window Repair
When you repair your damaged window, you save money in the long run. It also provides these benefits:
- Home window repair is generally more cost-effective than replacement.
- It protects historic home features like unique windows.
- Repair provides higher energy efficiency.
- It improves air circulation and makes your home comfortable.
Can House Windows be Repaired?
Windows don’t always have to be replaced. There are some situations where windows can be repaired instead.
What is The Cost of Replacing a Window?
Replacing windows at home isn’t as difficult or as expensive as many people think. Your window replacement cost depends on the size of your windows and the type of material used to manufacture them.
For more information on home window replacement and home window repair, including costs, contact Glass Solutions. We are the first name in home window replacement and repair in Cary, NC and neighboring areas.
What Is the Lifespan of a Home Window?
Home windows on average should be replaced every 20 years.